Tuesday 23 June 2015

What do we really want?

I read the following somewhere while surfing through endless websites and uploads on social networking platforms.
“I need someone who is prepared for:
  • A million questions
  • Uncontrollable laughter
  • My family
  • My appetite
  • Musical outbursts
  • Random dancing
  • My friends
  • Sad/Happy tears
  • Deep talks
  • My imagination
  • My dreams
  • Walks in the rain
  • Random texts
  • Useless arguments
  • and acceptance of the real me”

I read, tried to understand and analyzed. Is this what we really want from a guy?
I mean,do we need someone to be so supportive and so good and turn ourselves into a Nazi? I bet many would love the show, but those who have come at least a quarter of the average living age in this world, would sit back, re-read and think again.
We girls need a companion, a partner who let us grow, someone who evolves us, makes us a better human being.
I do believe that even if the last requirement is checked on the list, life would be pretty much livable. 

Oh, c'mon none has that perfect life. It doesn’t exist, except for fairy tales and fictional happily ever after. Life is full of doubts and complexities. It is we who make it easier or tougher.

We girls really need to sit back and stress ourselves on what we want, because for once I know, life is not all that is mentioned here.
There is so much more to it.

Cheers
Kmhjn 

No comments:

Post a Comment